As part of our commitment to financial education in our communities, Total Choice has partnered with St. Charles and St. John School Boards to open student-run branches inside Destrehan and East St. John High Schools.
Membership is open to students and their families, faculty and staff.
Guidelines for Wildcat Savings Accounts:
- $5 membership fee (waived for all high school students, faculty and staff through September).
- Minimum first deposit of $5 or more
Students need two forms of ID:
- Driver’s License or State ID OR School ID
- Official School Schedule
Students under age 18 need a parent or guardian on their account
Parents or Guardians need two forms of ID:
- Unexpired government-issued photo ID AND
- Secondary form such as auto or medical insurance card, social security card, voter registration card, etc.
- Proof of current physical address such as driver’s license, utility bill, insurance bill, or other official mail
Guidelines for Good Start (Student) Checking:
- Total Choice savings account opened
- Anyone age 14-25 (whether a student or not)
- Ages 14-17 must have a qualifying adult owner too
- Debit card available
- Direct deposit available
- $25 minimum opening deposit (instead of $50)